Experienced New Jersey Corporate Law Attorneys
Our lawyers can assist with your corporate law needs
- Forming a business in New Jersey?
- Finalizing a business contract?
- Buying or selling a business?
Make sure you fully understand your rights. Make sure you consult with an experienced New Jersey corporate lawyer at Shebell & Shebell, LLC. Founded in 1927, our law firm has worked with many businesses and entrepreneurs on a wide range of legal matters involving new or established businesses.
Our business litigation attorneys fully understand the legal issues often facing businesses. We’re aware that specific legal documents can significantly affect the long-term operation and viability of a business and its employees. That’s why we take the time to carefully review all legal documents we create or consult on with our corporate clients.
Creating a corporation or running a business takes a tremendous amount of hard work and skill. The same is true when it comes to handling the legal aspects of a corporation or business. That’s why we want to help you fully understand the legal obstacles your business may face and work with you to overcome them and achieve your business goals.
Corporate law cases we handle at our law firm
Our New Jersey law firm has extensive experience handling a wide range of business litigation matters involving corporations. Some of the issues our New Jersey corporate attorneys often deal with involve:
- Business formation, including:
- Forming a corporation
- Forming a limited liability corporation (LLC)
- Forming a business partnership
- Forming a limited business partnership
- Forming a sole proprietorship
- Business contracts, including legally binding documents that address various issues which often affect corporations, including:
- Consideration stage of a business contract
- Offer and acceptance stage
- Capable parties
- Specific terms and conditions
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Operating Agreements
Whatever type of business contract or agreement you may be dealing with, you can rely on our business attorneys to skillfully guide you through this complex process in a clear and decisive manner.
‘Why should I hire a corporate law attorney?’
There are many reasons why it’s important to hire an experienced corporate lawyer when dealing with an important business matter. As your attorney, we can address many of the following issues before you sign or agree to various legally binding contracts. These issues often involve:
- Financing a business, or other financial matters
- Governing structure for a business (board of directors, shareholders, etc.)
- Tax implications for a business or corporation
- Accounting-related matters.
- Business licenses
- Time frame for a business contract
Each one of these issues and many other important legal matters need to be carefully considered at every stage in a business. That’s why it’s important to consult with an experienced business litigation attorney who can work with you every step of the way and make sure your best interests remain the top priority.
Give your business an edge. Contact our law firm. You can trust us.
The stakes can be very high when it comes to corporate law. Make sure you have an experienced corporate lawyer on your side, ready to rise to the challenge. Contact our law firm and schedule an appointment with a New Jersey corporate attorney at Shebell & Shebell, LLC. We have offices conveniently located in Freehold, Shrewsbury, and Newark. We can review the legal matters at issue, answer your questions and explain your options.