Monmouth County Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in New Jersey
Since 1927, three generations of the Shebell family have been representing clients in New Jersey injured in the workplace. With over eight decades of experience in Workers’ Compensation litigation, we offer our clients unrivaled representation. Our attorneys are passionate about fighting for the rights of our clients. We are dedicated to getting injured workers the compensation they deserve.
New Jersey law requires virtually all employers in the state to insure against employee injury. If you are injured on the job, blindly trusting your employer and their insurance carrier to compensate you for your injury can be a mistake. Insurance companies are for-profit entities and want to protect their own bottom line. Failing to obtain quality legal representation can have serious financial repercussions and impact your family’s future. At Shebell & Shebell, we strive to communicate with our clients in plain, simple language so that they understand where their case stands. Please contact our firm for a consultation to discuss your legal matter.
Experienced Workers’ Compensation services
Our extensive workers’ compensation experience enables us to handle all types of claims. We can help you obtain quality medical treatment, lost wages, and monetary benefits if you have suffered from:
- Traumatic injury: injury resulting from a serious accident with the potential to cause prolonged disability or death. Examples of traumatic injury include falls, blunt force injuries, car accidents, and gunshot wounds.
- Occupational exposure injury: some jobs, by nature of the work involved, expose workers to environmental contaminants and excess pollution. Common examples of this type of injury include allergic reactions, asthma, lung disease, mesothelioma, and other types of cancer.
- Occupational stress: when workers are confronted with conditions that they are not equipped to handle, either physically or emotionally, they may suffer injury. Occupational stress injuries may be physical or psychological.
- Total disability: some injuries are so severe that they render an individual unable to continue working at their current job, or possibly any other job. Common examples of this type of injury include herniated disc, spinal fracture, paralysis, traumatic brain injury, severe burns, amputation, chronic pain, and heart attack.
- Repetitive motion injury: injury sustained by regularly repeating the same motion over a prolonged period of time. Common types of repetitive motion injuries include carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis.
- Chemical Exposure: Some workers are exposed to a multitude of chemicals because of their job. When coming in contact with chemicals resulting in an illness, disease, or injury, our firm will fight to protect your future.
Contact Shebell & Shebell
Over 90 years ago, our firm was built on the principle of championing the rights of people injured in the workplace. Our attorneys are steadfast, effective, and compassionate professionals ready to fight for the future of our clients. You deserve an attorney that will truly listen to your case and help you make the right decisions for your future. If you are injured at work and you need a law firm to help you recover the benefits you deserve, contact our New Jersey Workers’ Compensation attorneys.