Experienced New Jersey Real Estate Attorneys
Our lawyers can help you with your real estate needs
- Buying or selling a home in New Jersey?
- Closing on a property purchase?
- Short sales or purchases from a lending institution?
Make sure you fully understand your rights and legal obligations. Make sure you talk to an experienced real estate lawyer at Shebell & Shebell, LLC. Our experienced attorneys have served as powerful legal advocates for clients since 1927. We fully understand New Jersey’s real estate laws. That’s why we want to assist you with your real estate matter.
Legally binding documents can make a dramatic difference when it comes to real estate. That’s why our attorneys take the time to carefully read or create each document involved in a real estate transaction. Our attention to detail has earned us the respect of residents and clients throughout New Jersey. That’s why we’re eager to meet with you and learn more about your specific real estate matter. We have an office conveniently located in Shrewsbury.
Real estate cases we handle at our law firm
Our experienced real estate lawyers handle a wide range of legal matters involving real estate transactions. Some of the most common legal issues we deal with at our New Jersey law firm include:
- Real estate purchase and sales
- Real estate title issues (including liens, title insurance, quiet title actions)
- Tax sale notices
- Tax sale deeds
- For sale by owner (FSBO) transactions
- Land sale contracts
- Property closing purchase representation
- Sheriff’s sales
- Eviction notices
- Short sales
Whatever legal matter you may be dealing with, make sure you understand your rights. Make sure you talk to an attorney at Shebell & Shebell, LLC. We can help every step of the way.
‘Why should I hire a real estate lawyer?’
Many real estate transactions might seem straightforward. As a result, you might wonder why you even need to hire an attorney to help with your real estate matter. Many real estate transactions turn out to be far more complicated than most people expect. Some of the legal issues that can come up in terms of real estate transactions include:
- Someone challenges the legality of your real estate sale or purchase.
- Someone tries to block or prevent your sale or purchase going through.
- If you’re a landlord, your tenant might refuse to leave or take legal action.
- A minor mistake in a legally binding real estate document could void the transaction.
- You could end up paying hidden fees outlined in the document.
It’s always important to be extremely careful before signing any legally binding real estate document. We can help you review any documents you may be asked to sign or draft documents on your behalf related to your sale. We have extensive experience dealing with sensitive legal matters and we can guide you through this complex process.
Advice you can trust from experienced attorneys. Contact us today.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your real estate transaction. Get the guidance and support you need to make smart decisions. Contact our law firm and schedule an appointment with an experienced New Jersey real estate attorney at Shebell & Shebell, LLC.