Experienced Freehold Attorneys Handling Trusts and Estates
Our lawyers can help you handle your estate planning issues
- Creating a last will and testament in New Jersey?
- Preparing a financial power of attorney
- Dealing with a living will in Monmouth or Ocean County?
- Have a question about a will or power of attorney in a legal matter in Freehold or Shrewsbury?
Our experienced Freehold estate planning attorneys at Shebell & Shebell, LLC can help you every step of the way. Founded in 1927, our law firm has carefully guided people through the complex legal process often involved in trusts and other estate matters. As your attorney, we can help you create or amend a new or existing will or trust.
Each state has its own unique laws when it comes to wills and estates. New Jersey is no exception. Our estate attorneys thoroughly understand the rules and regulations involved in these legal matters. That’s because we have decades of experience drafting or modifying complex legal documents.
Every word and punctuation mark matters when it comes to these legally binding documents. That’s why it’s important that you have an attorney who carefully reviews each document and understands the legal implications of each sentence. Our detail-oriented attorneys take the time to read and write every will or estate we handle at our firm. You can count on Shebell & Shebell, LLC, when it matters most.
Trust and estate cases we handle at our law firm
Our attorneys handle a wide range of legal matters involving wills and estates at our law firm. Some of the most common legal issues we deal with often involve:
- Creating or modifying a last will and testament.
- Probate (legal process of administering someone’s estate after their death)
- Revocable trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Living wills
- Power of attorney
It’s never too soon to thinking about estate planning. The sooner you start the process, the more comfortable you can feel about your directions being followed in the event of a serious illness, death or many other circumstances.
‘Why should I hire a lawyer for my trust or estate issue?’
There are so many reasons why it’s important to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney. Some of the reasons why include:
- You can fully understand all the legal options available to you.
- The documents you create will stand up to any potential legal challenges.
- Your loved ones could avoid thousands of dollars in fees and court costs in the future.
- Your loved ones may be able to avoid probate, depending on your specific documents.
An iron-clad last will and testament or a similar estate planning document can be an effective way to help you achieve your goals, now and in the future. That’s why it’s critical that you have an experienced New Jersey estate planning lawyer on our side, working with you on these matters.
Understand your rights. Contact our trust and estate attorneys. We can help.
Make sure you fully understand your rights and the legal options available to you. Receive the guidance you need about wills, trusts, estates and other similar legal documents. Contact us and schedule an appointment with an experienced New Jersey estate planning lawyer at Shebell & Shebell, LLC. We’re here for you when you need us most. We have offices conveniently located in Freehold and Shrewsbury.