Danielle, while working in a corporate legal department, made the decision to attend law school at night, following in the footsteps of her family members.
She joined Shebell & Shebell, LLC in 2001 and is proud to be a member of the firm established by her Grandfather, Thomas F. Shebell. Danielle’s practice areas have varied from Personal Injury to Appellate Practice, she now focuses on representing clients in need of compassionate, thoughtful and aggressive representation in New Jersey Workers Compensation claims and Appeals from denials of Social Security Disability benefits.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- The Justice James H. Coleman, Jr. New Jersey Workers Compensation American Inn of Court, 2005 – Present
- Haydon Proctor Inn of Court, 2007
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York, 2000, J.D.
- Loyola University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1992, B.A. Major: Political Science
- New York, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2007
- United States Supreme Court Admission, 2013
- Simon & Schuster, Inc., Contract Manager, 1993 – 2001
- Bedford v. Riello, 195 N.J. 210 (2008) Kelly v. County of Monmouth
- 380 N.J. Super 552 (2005) Gross v. Borough of Neptune City, 378 N.J. Super 155 (2005)
- Kelly v. County of Monmouth
- Gross v. Borough of Neptune City