If you are hurt in car crash, truck collision, motorcycle accident, medical negligence, or other type of personal injury accident, Shebell & Shebell, LLC can help. Our personal injury attorneys investigate your accident to get the facts. We fight to hold negligent parties accountable and help you recover financial compensation, either through a negotiated settlement or a jury verdict.
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to clients.
If you’ve been injured in Shrewsbury, Freehold, Newark, or anywhere in New Jersey, learn more about how we can help. Contact us to meet with one of our attorneys for a free consultation.
A Record Of Results
Since our founding, we have helped countless injured people obtain substantial recoveries for their injuries and loss of quality of life.
Our personal injury attorneys have helped clients hurt by the negligence of another receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries. This includes compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages such as pain, suffering, disability and loss of quality of life. Each human being is unique. Each case is unique. Each human being’s life is altered in different ways. Our firm has lost cases, and we have also recovered compensation our clients deserve. A sampling of our case results includes the following: $8,300,000 recovery for a young person severely burned following a propane tank explosion.
- $8,000,000 recovery for a doctor’s misdiagnosis of cancer resulting in the premature death of a young person.
- $5,500,000 recovery for a car crash causing injury to the pregnant driver of triplets, resulting in the death of one infant and significant injury to the other two.
- $5,100,000 recovery for the victim of a tractor-trailer collision, resulting in traumatic brain injury.
- $4,200,000 recovery for a young person who lost a portion of his arm through the use of a defective cheese shredder.
- $4,000,000 recovery for the infant victim of obstetrical and nursing errors, resulting in traumatic brain injury.
- $2,500,000 recovery for injuries to the neck resulting from a trip and fall on a condominium walkway, resulting in the need for spinal surgery with a poor outcome.
- $2,500,000 recovery for a brain injury to a young man suffered due to negligent security at condominium complex.
- $2,500,000 recovery for a man who suffered severed arms when he fell from a moving train while intoxicated.
- $2,500,000 recovery for a man improperly shot in the abdomen by a police officer.
- $2,500,000 recovery for injuries suffered by teens while riding a toboggan at a ski resort late at night.
- $2,200,000 recovery against NJ Transit for serious injuries caused by icy road conditions resulting in a car crash.
- $1,875,000 recovery against the manufacturer and seller of a forklift that caused severe injuries to a worker on a job site.
- $1,850,000 recovery against EMO physician who misdiagnosed an infection from a cut to a patient’s hand from a lobster shell.
- $1,750,000 recovery for a woman who suffered fractures to her ankle, knees, and back in a crash with a school bus.
- $1,680,000 recovery for a pedestrian struck in a parking lot that lacked proper signage and safety lines in place to protect pedestrians.
- $1,620,000 recovery for a rear-end collision, resulting in back injuries to a police officer that required surgery.
- $1,500,000 recovery for a worker who fell of scaffolding on a job site, resulting in heel and ankle fractures.
- $1,500,000 recovery for a passenger in a car crash resulting in head injury.
- $1,300,000 recovery against a NJ Transit bus operator who caused head injury to a car driver, resulting in diminished smell and taste.
- $1,250,000 recovery for medical negligence in the delayed diagnosis of lung cancer.
- $1,200,000 recovery for negligent services of alcohol, resulting in a fatal car crash.
- $1,200,000 recovery for a physician’s misdiagnosis of signs of stroke, resulting in a stroke two months later.
- $1,150,000 recovery against a hospital nursing staff for lack of postoperative monitoring of a patient, resulting in hypoxic brain injury.
- $1,100,000 recovery for an insurance company’s negligent destruction of evidence, resulting in diminished ability to recover against a product manufacturer.
- $1,035,000 recovery against a country club for lack of adequate protection to a golfer who was struck in the eye by a golf ball and lost her vision.
- $1,000,000 recovery for a pregnant patient when a physician misdiagnosed and did not properly treat pre-eclampsia.
- $1,000,000 recovery against a general contractor for a trench collapse, resulting in back injury to a worker on a job site.
- $950,000 recovery against a physician who misdiagnosed signs and symptoms of a developing brain aneurysm, resulting in worsening of the condition and the need for additional surgeries.
- $925,000 recovery for a nurse who tripped and fell, injuring her neck while entering a poorly maintained hospital elevator.
- $900,000 recovery for a worker’s slip and fall on an icy walkway, resulting in the need for a back operation.
- $825,000 recovery for a customer who was struck in the ankle by a porter’s improper operation of a scooter, resulting in the need for additional ankle operations.
- $800,000 recovery for a customer who slipped and fell on ice while exiting a gym, resulting in the need for a neck operation.
- $750,000 recovery for the driver of a car struck in the rear, resulting in the need for a neck operation.
- $735,000 recovery for the driver of car struck from behind by a van, resulting in the need for neck surgery.
- $725,000 recovery for a passenger in a car collision, resulting in severe neck injury.
- $700,000 recovery for a woman who fell from a poorly maintained spin bike, resulting in a back injury that required an operation.
- $700,000 recovery for an elderly gentleman who tripped and fell on a defective walkway at a country club, resulting in a broken nose and a head injury.
- $650,000 recovery for a young passenger in a car crash who suffered facial fractures and head trauma.
- $600,000 recovery for a motorcyclist who was struck by a car from behind, suffering several pelvic floor fractures.
- $600,000 recovery for the patient of a pharmacist who received an improper dose of medication, resulting in the need for abdominal surgery.
- $500,000 recovery for and emergency room physician’s misdiagnosis of a patient suffering from appendicitis, resulting in more extensive surgery and abdominal problems for the patient.
- $500,000 recovery against a physician who damaged a patient’s ear during an operation, resulting in permanent ringing in the ear.